I represent you, my client, by ADVOCATING and PROMOTING for you. This is a unique way of providing help to you.
Although the value of this approach has been an "awakening" for me, the idea of advocacy has been in existence since the time of the early Greeks. Advocacy is a certain set of attitudes, roles, behaviors, and actions between two or more people.
This approach to selling real estate was developed as a result of many discussions with buyers and sellers about what they expected and/or desired from their real estate agent.
To ADVOCATE means:
• To write or speak in favor of, or support
• To speak, plead, argue in favor of?one that argues for a cause
• One who pleads on another's behalf
To PROMOTE means:
• To work on behalf of
• To contribute to the progress of
• To attempt to sell or popularize
Return to Selling A Home